Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And relax.

Why does Domestos only kill 99.9% of germs? Are there some really super hard bacteria? Do they hold their breath? Or are the people who make it, afraid of putting “Completely fucking annihilates every know form of life” on the bottle, just in case something slips through?

What I'm trying to say is it's really late, I've worked all night, I'm tired and while I could probably write something substantial to fill today's quota I won't enjoy it. I'll spend ages trying to make something clever and entertaining but it won't be. Then, because I don't want to fail, I'll publish it even though I don't like it and I'll feel even worse because it's crap and I'll go to bed in a mood. Is that want you want? Is it? YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. (Both of you).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm not here clicking refresh to take this kind of abuse! Just do the words, and we'll comment on them, that's the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're slacking a bit. We need to have a good solid week of lengthy, profound updates. Are you in?

    ReplyDelete