Friday, February 27, 2009

Is it over yet?

Today is a strange day. Partly because I haven't left the house at all (horribly, not that unusual) yet but mainly because I'm playing games, online, in an unbroken 24hr stint. This is for a magazine feature, not some weird lifestyle decision. I started at 8am and won't finish until the next 8am. I'm already getting the distant, disassociation from reality that you get from a transatlantic flight. My entire contact with the outside world has been through a headset and gChat. I might as well be in space right now.

The longer it goes on the weirder it gets. It's entering into that 'this isn't real any more' feeling that staying up late often takes. I'm quite exciting about seeing daybreak though. Anyway I know this doesn't really count as a real post but it hard to compose something when you're playing games for an entire day. My eyes hurt. And my brain. And my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment